Australia’s largest, oldest and most visited city is Sydney, capital of New South Wales. Found on the south east tip of Australia on the Tasman Sea, the cosmopolitan city is populated by just under 4.5 million inhabitants. It’s youthful atmosphere, fostered by the excellent weather, beach-life and abundance of bars, gives Sydney one of the most fun and vibrant scenes in Australia. A popular destination for both Australians and for those from further afield, Sydney is home to some of the world’s most famed sights, including the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour bridge. Yet, these iconic structures are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the many delights the city offers. A buzzing art scene is reflected by a great range galleries and museums including, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the White Rabbit Gallery and the Powerhouse Museum, while the numerous independent and boutique galleries are enough to keep art lovers busy for weeks!
During the warmer months a trip to Sydney would not be complete without sampling at least one of the cities hundred-plus beaches. The most famous of which is the acclaimed Bondi Beach, a great place for water sports, relaxing and gaining a unique insight into the city’s beach culture. Aside from the beach, the city is also surrounded by national parks and great nature, offering travelers the beach, a vibrant world city and excellent natural scenery.
Sydney’s tourist industry continues to go from strength to strength, and with so much to offer to a wide-range of different travelers it’s not hard to see why. There really is something for everyone here, so why not check out our great range of accommodation, including holiday apartments and bed and breakfasts.
Find great accommodation and apartments to rent in Sydney.
If you prefer to avoid hotels and motels and you would rather stay in an attractive and local apartment in Sydney, then Sydney Serviced Apartment Rentals is an ideal platform for you. Our website will assist you in finding a clean, comfortable and secure accommodation for your trip to the capital. Simply select the suburb, bedroom numbers, scroll through the listings and pictures of the accommodation on offer. It is quick and simple to book and you can save up to 60% on your accommodation during your stay in Sydney. Sydney Serviced Apartment Rentals allows you stay in anything from apartment in Sydney, a castle in Norway or a stately home in England Our most popular private apartment rentals in Sydney are usually by Bondi beach or in the sunny Hills district. However, those travelling in budget should look to other parts of town to get the very best savings.
Top 5 must-see attractions in Sydney
– The largest natural harbor in the world, and one of the defining features of the city. Stretching almost 20 km inland, harbour is surrounded by many of the city’s major attractions. The Sydney Harbour Bridge, known locally as the coat hanger, connects the business district and North Sydney. The best way to experience the bridge is to climb it, the guided tour takes you way above the bridges road surface and offers fantastic views of the city.
Sydney opera house
– Australia’s most recognizable icon opened in 1973 and conducts around 3000 events each year. It was designed by Danish architect Jørn Utzon, who took inspiration ranging from temples to orange segments. The structure has been recognized as one for the most distinctive buildings of the 20th century.
National Maritime Museum
– Located in Darling Harbour, this great museum is a good insight into one of Sydney’s most defining factors, its maritime history. Exhibitions range from aboriginal canoes, Naval history and surfing culture.
– A trip to Sydney is not complete without a trip to one of the world’s most famous beaches. Offering a great insight into the cities beach culture, Bondi is the perfect place to relax, catch a wave or join the beautiful people soaking up the rays on the iconic golden sands.
– Australia’s largest Chinatown is located at Haymarket, between Central Station and Darling Harbour. Enjoy great food, check out the bilingual signs and be amazed by one for the few public traditional Chinese gardens outside of China.Sydney Serviced Apartment Rentals offers some of its most sought after holiday apartments in Sydney’s Chinatown, It is a great base to explore the city from and still relatively cheap to rent an apartment here.
Sydney and the surrounding region is served by Sydney airport found next to Botany Bay. Luckily for visitors there is a fast and simple way commute to Sydney’s city centre known as the Airport Link train service. Running every 10 minutes you can get into the city within 13 minutes. From here all the major suburbs are well served by public transport. This allows you to focus more on your amenities and less on proximity when choosing your ideal apartment rental in Sydney.
Sydney Serviced Apartment Rentals offer private accommodation all over Sydney, including private rooms and holiday apartments. Select your desired amenities and tailor your holiday rental to the needs of our holiday. Stay for one night or 2 months, our hosts are friendly flexible and able to help you plan your ideal trip to Australia’s biggest and most diverse city.