When trying to decide on what type of accommodation you need, it’s important to identify the difference between serviced and a self-catering apartments in Sydney.
Australian Serviced Apartments offers self contained apartments and serviced apartments throughout Australia in top city locations such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane just to name a few.
There are a few differences between Self Catering Apartments and Serviced Apartments.
This guide provides basic details regarding Serviced Apartments and Self Catering Apartments. Please browse through the our apartments in your preferred location to be informed about the particular features and inclusions provided during your accommodation.
Serviced Apartments generally include the following attributes:
- Apartments are located within one building and are commercially operated with a general reception desk.
- Weekly or daily servicing of the apartment including changing of linen.
- Food and Beverage may be offered on-site.
- The ability to stay from 1 night to 28 nights.
- Flexible cancellation conditions may be available.
Serviced Apartments are popular for corporate customers requiring short stays that require extra services such as luggage services, concierge and business services. Serviced Apartments also suit groups that require accommodation in numerous apartments within the one building/
Self Contained Apartments include the following attributes:
- Residential style apartments providing you with a complete private accommodation living experience.
- Each apartment provides unique styles and furnishings.
- Fully equipped kitchens and internal laundry to allow you to self cater without the usual food, beverage and laundry costs associated with a serviced apartment.
- No front desk, on-site management or concierge services are available at the apartment building. Key pickup or check-in arrangements are made prior to your arrival.
- Our apartments are privately owned and are professionally managed by us.
- We provide short stays of 7 nights up to multiple months
- Internet Access may be readily available at no cost or if not installed, a WIFI device may be rented.
Self Contained Apartments are suitable for corporate, holiday and those looking to relocate with the ability to reduce their overall accommodation costs due to the ability to self cater. Self Contained Apartments also suit families that need a place to comfortably stay while looking for a more permanent accommodation solution. Self Contained Apartments are generally located throughout each city and the surrounding suburbs. Each apartment is unique in decor and style to suit your preference and budget.
If you help in finding the most suitable apartment to suit your corporate accommodation, holiday accommodation or relocation accommodation, please contact us where you will find us more than happy to assist you.